Aster Cucine is a leading manufacturer of modern, contemporary and classical European kitchens. Founded in Pesaro, Italy, in 1983, the company developed an intensely service-oriented philosophy that resulted in a comprehensive distribution system for exporting products all over the world. Today, Aster Cucine continues to pioneer innovative new product designs and progressive service approaches.
Aster Cucine’s Italian kitchen furniture combines elegant simplicity with a meticulous choice of materials included: gloss/matt/metallic lacquer, laminate, wood finishes and exotic woods, glass, stainless steel, aluminum, natural stone and more. Aster contemporary and classical kitchens are manufactured with passion and care, using handcrafted methods and unique materials.
Aster Cucine offers custom products to ensure the highest level of quality control and adherence to local and global environmental requirements and regulations.
Aster Cucine kitchens manufactured with non-toxic materials through processes and limited impact towards the environment, by using E1-certified Ecological Panels, highest quality plywood, lacquered or painted doors which is UV- and scratch-resistant.
The numerous alternatives in materials and finishes can be combined in countless ways, providing an infinite variety of custom kitchen cabinet designs.
Aster Cucine fully complies with American kitchen cabinetry and appliance standards, and offers the most innovative designs and latest technologies.
BAMAX SRL was founded 35 years ago in the Venice countryside, among a vast network of artisan workshops. Today, the company continues to express its roots through unique, classical furniture designs that are richly inspired by Italian culture and ancient traditions. Relying on cabinet makers and master polishers who are skilled in old-world tradition, BAMAX custom made kitchen furniture represents the sophisticated fusion of time-honored techniques with today technologies.
BAMAX classical collections incorporate authentic Italian techniques in furniture making, including:
- Solid wood cabinet structures, which guarantee strength and shape-retention over time. Every wood used (including walnut, oak and cherry) is adequately dried, evaporated and seasoned. This ensures excellent stability and long-lasting quality.
- Traditional hand polishing to impart the color and characteristics of antique furniture.
- Wood finishes that are based on water-mixed natural earths in various colorations. The unmistakable style and particular shades of BAMAX furniture emerge only after ten luxurious coats and the final wax.
- Centuries-old painting and varnishing technologies, which have been handed down by the masters from generation to generation.
Accessories and appliances
To make every kitchen or bath project effortless, we offer to our customers a large selection of:
- Countertop products in marble, granite, quartz, porcelain, etc.
- Essential appliances, including refrigerators, hoods, ranges and cooktops.
- Sinks, faucets and the most technologically advanced accessories in materials such as stainless steel, chrome, solid brass, wood and glass.
The appliances brands we offer include: Miele, Liebherr, Sirius, Faber, Zephyr, FCI, Capital, Franke, TOTO, Porche, Grohe and Handsgrohe, etc. All are incorporated into complementary displays in our showroom.